Get Durable Vinyl Flooring Dubai
Need to install high durability flooring for your floors?
Then Without a doubt, Vinyl Flooring is one of the most common flooring choices nowadays due to a host of desirable qualities. Vinyl Flooring Dubai is affordable, long-lasting, stunning, and provides several other advantages that draw customers worldwide. Flooring Dubai is a leading flooring supplier that has consistently delivered world-class quality materials at a reasonable price.
Different Types of Vinyl Flooring Dubai
The two most popular types of vinyl floorings we offer are:
Tiles and planks:
1. Vinyl Tile flooring
Solid vinyl tile is a rare, creative form of luxury vinyl tile flooring available in various designs; it is typically a four m2 floor.
vinyl flooring Dubai incredibly easy to use, and you can use it on your own, as well as it’s straightforward to clean because you can only mop the floor and get rid of any dust and dirt, taking care of it regularly would ensure that your floor stays bright and shiny for a long time.
2.Vinyl Plank flooring
Vinyl plank flooring is the flooring that becomes famous because it looks very similar to hardwood flooring. It is one of the best flooring options because it looks identical at an affordable price and high durability natural surface.
Installation and cleaning are effortless too. Vinyl Plank flooring is particularly a good option for bathrooms, kitchens, and basements as they have a high capacity for moisture-resistance. We provide you the best vinyl flooring Dubai option in a wide range of colors, textures, and designs. As it replicates, the tiles glance through feeling softer underfoot.
WE ARE PERSONALLY HERE FOR YOU!
Our customer support team will guide you through your shopping process for quick and simple experience.
Important Aspects of Vinyl Flooring Dubai
- Vinyl is much cheaper than hardwood, carpet, tile, or any other similar flooring option.
- As of today, the new vinyl sheet nothing like old school vinyl floors, vinyl can look as luxurious as anything.
- This flooring is durable.
- Under the most vinyl flooring Dubai, there is a foam layer that makes it easier to walk on, but not overly so because it would be more of a hindrance to luxury.
- This flooring does not last as long as other types of hardwood, bamboo, or even vinyl tiles flooring, but it can last for more than a decade under careful care and maintenance.
- Vinyl can be purchased as sheets, tiles, or even planks.
- Vinyl is stain-resistant, which makes it very easy to clean which wear.
Steps to Install Vinyl Flooring Dubai
The easy to use installation method we provide is:
- Draw the space in which the vinyl is to be mounted and precisely calculate the space’s dimensions.
- Please test the subfloor to ensure it is in good shape. It has to be flat and completely smooth.
- Spread out the flooring in the room and label the region in which the excess is removed.
- Lay the vinyl flooring Dubai around each wall in its final location, with much excess.
- Rollback the vinyl flooring to reveal the subfloor next to the wall;
- Raise the vinyl gently back up to expose a model attached to the back of the vinyl.
- The outer edge of the paper is the spot to cut the vinyl.
- Repeat steps 6 to 8 along every wall in the room.
- Drop the vinyl back into position
- Remove and trim shoe molding along the walls of the house.
- Keep it swept and use a no-rinse cleaner damp mop.
Why Choose Us for Vinyl Flooring Dubai?
A wonderful invention that offers elegance, efficiency, and value for money in domestic flooring is vinyl flooring. Flooringdubai.com is one of Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and UAE’s leading suppliers in Dubai, our flooring range is available in a wide range of colors and styles to suit your needs. PVC vinyl flooring Dubai, which is highly durable and 100% waterproof, is ideal for high-traffic areas in your home, including kitchens, toilets, halls, and lounges.
This flooring is simple to install and comes in wood, stone, and concrete designs and a variety of wear-resistant thicknesses, making it suitable for both home and business use. Moreover, we also offer PVC wooden flooring and PVC laminate flooring for our potential customers so contact us today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Vinyl Flooring better than Laminate?
Vinyl flooring is better than laminate flooring because vinyl is a better option for flooring when you need water resistance, longevity, and durability. Whereas, if you want a more elegant look, lower costs, and a supportive underfoot feel, laminate is preferable.
Do you need an underlay for Vinyl Flooring?
Many vinyl floors need no underlay. If the surface on which you lie is level and smooth, then a well-cushioned vinyl floor on its own should be beautiful. Our vinyl flooring Dubai is laid using the same methodology as laminate alternatives so that a “floating floor” is loosely laid.
Get A Free Appointment Today